Tuesday, October 11, 2011

WE'RE BACK!



     HOLY. SHIT. So sorry! I thought I would get this up and running again; I've basically settled down a bit, Simon has expressed wanting to write reviews again, and I'm finally tired of putting reviews off. Had I known though, that we've had 2000+ page views, I wouldn'tve stopped in the first place! In fact, we've had visitors today! I guess that Youtube video I did and the link in my Xbox profile really worked out. Well, I'm gonna be back, every week to every 2 weeks. I'll at least say something to give off a pulse. And maybe a schedule might help, so I'll post every Tues or Weds. Sorry, I can't even tell if I'm writing correctly or not. I'm so incredibly shocked to have received this many views! I didn't think a soul came around here.

     Anyway, I actually came on today to write a review for Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood today. As I mentioned before, I thought that today was the day to pull my britches up and get back to work. So here I am. Be patient with me though, I've totally forgotten how I've gone on about game reviews so I'm gonna have to struggle through the previous trials I had gone through before when I first started. Shouldn't take long to work out the kinks though.

     OK! So, I'm back, Simon might be back, and there should be less disappointment for any visitors, new and old, from here on out when they visit the blog. Alright guys, here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, ONLY constructive comments. This is not the place to rant about why 360 is better than PS3, why God of War is better than Devil May Cry. This is about the post, be it a message from us, a review or any other misc. topic. Please respect others' comments and keep it clean. Also feel free to post any questions you have or any requests you'd like for us to cover. Have fun and thank you all!