Saturday, August 3, 2013

Watch Live Gameplay and Highlights on my new Twitch channel!


Watch live video from aegisornus on TwitchTV

     Well I bought myself some capture equipment and now I'm streaming (almost) all of my gameplay live! The idea is to post playthroughs that I do for review, segments of trophy hunting as well as tips and strategies for games, and I'm also in pursuit of finding my first speedrun game (I'm thinking Bionic Commando 2008 or maybe something Suda51). Above and below are some of my highlights, please check out my channel if you're interested in more. I will take requests and whatnot for anything people want to see so drop by.
    
     Updates for streaming are also uploaded to my new Twitter account: http://www.twitter.com/aegisornus . If you follow me there, you'll be up to date on when new reviews are written and when/what I'm streaming. Hope it's something that can be enjoyed. See you guys with a new review soon.


Watch live video from aegisornus on TwitchTV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, ONLY constructive comments. This is not the place to rant about why 360 is better than PS3, why God of War is better than Devil May Cry. This is about the post, be it a message from us, a review or any other misc. topic. Please respect others' comments and keep it clean. Also feel free to post any questions you have or any requests you'd like for us to cover. Have fun and thank you all!