Thursday, May 27, 2010

Update: Production halts once again

     Alright, I'm off to a convention. I won't be back until Tues. We'll see if we get a review up then. I have a few I could do so all I have to do is just get to doing them!
     Right now we're also in the middle of hiring another reviewer! We've given him a game to play and he will write up a mock-review and I'll soon interview him and if he fits, he's in! Just to toss it out there, if you want to be a reviewer on the site, just message us. We only want more gamers. We'll set you up the same way we're doing for this gamer and we'll see if you fit.
     I also received a message from Wix about how to fix the site and it actually works. When I get back, I'll put everything as it should be and we'll be back to normal! Alright, I think I'm done with exclamation marks for the day. See ya soon!
-Ashton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, ONLY constructive comments. This is not the place to rant about why 360 is better than PS3, why God of War is better than Devil May Cry. This is about the post, be it a message from us, a review or any other misc. topic. Please respect others' comments and keep it clean. Also feel free to post any questions you have or any requests you'd like for us to cover. Have fun and thank you all!